Saturday, April 10, 2010

I have more pictures but it is giving me problems with loading them and I need to clean my house so I will put more on tomorrow.

Being his cool dude self. He posed for a few pictures but this one was the cutest.

Playing in the snow. Grandpa kept throwing hand fulls of snow at him.

He is such a crazy sleeper.


Triston wanted to take a picture. So this is his picture of his cup.



He was being so silly and wanted me to take his picture with these Scooby Doo boxers.



So I don't know if you can tell what is on his leg but he got a hold of mom's stuff and thought it was a bandaid an dput it on his leg.






So I know this looks interesting but he wanted to wear big boy underwear and I didn't want to clean up an accident so I put a diaper on.







Triston trying to get on the sled.



Triston on his way up to go sledding at Dave's house.









No comments: