Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So Triston won 3rd place in the Orem Summerfest baby contest. I was completely surprised. Here's why, he was kind of grumpy cause I had to wake him up. We got in line to get his picture taken and the 2 kids in front of us were darling but they were not excited to be there. So we finally got up and put our name on the paper and Triston went and sat in the chair and was so happy. It would have been the perfect picture but the photographer noticed she had put the wrong picture numbers by the names on the list and decided she had to figure it out right then. By the time she finished he was done and didn't want to sit any longer so I got to be in the picture with him. Hooray! Well then we went up to the judges and he wouldn't say anything at first and then he saw they had a ball and would throw it at them. Well we tried to get him to blow a kiss and he wouldn't at first finally we got him to and we looked at the judges and they were looking at their papers. I thought for sure that we hadn't won. But I was wrong.

My mom on Skit night. She's in the green jacket. She was hilarious!! I wish I had video taped some.
One of the few minutes of sun before Friday.

The leaders haveing a great time watching the girls in their team building excersizes.


I had girls camp this week. It rained everyday except Friday our hike day. I wore my winter coat until Friday morning about 9. Even though it was like that Camp was the best week of girls camp I've ever experienced. My girls were awesome!!! They didn't fight and we had one of our inactive girls bare her testimony. It was great!!



Not the best picture but a little over 2 weeks ago we went to the store to grab some Spaghetti noodles and french bread. I let Triston out of the cart and and he ran for some cans but they were too heavy for him to pick up because they were stacked. So he went for the next thing in his sight which was a glass jar of sauce. I'm sure you can imagine what he did. I started towards him and he threw it at me and in my attempt to catch it, I wasn't even close, the glass cut my finger




just under my wedding ring. It hurt so bad. My boys doing what they do best!!





I love giving him baths. He falls asleep so fast after.














So I know I am way behind but he's been to nursery quite a few times. He does pretty good as long as I'm there for the first 15 min.

No comments: